The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behavior and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its corporate governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making.
POLICIES AND CHARTERS
- Board and Management Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter /Policy and Procedures for selection and appointment of new directors
- Code of Conduct
- Share Trading Policy
- Audit Committee Charter
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Shareholder Communications Strategy
- Risk Management Policy
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Diversity Policy
- Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
The Board will consider on an ongoing basis its corporate governance procedures and whether they are sufficient given the Company’s nature of operations and size.